We plan to stay near the
area for a couple of weeks, while the snow up north melts. David’s trailer is snowed in at the
cabin. A neighbor with 4wd and a plow
couldn’t get it out today, in fact he got stuck in the 2 ft. of snow in our
driveway and needed to be towed out! So,
we will wait until things melt and dry out before we go up there for the
Meanwhile, there are lots of things we need to do, and people to see while we are here. The trick is to scheduling everything.